|Office Administration Professional Diploma
There is always a demand for skilled office staff, able to work independently and who possess above-average skills.
- Responsible for planning and implementing projects
- Overseeing staff for various Departments
- With any previous experience, one may enter a company in a supervisory level as opposed to an entry level position.
- In-depth Computer Skills
- Foundation for pursuing certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint.
- Human Resources, Administration, Accounting